[Tagging] Proposal to change key:man_made to key:human_made

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 19 12:51:48 UTC 2020

I'm in no way supporting the proposal, but this argument of 'it'll make
the entities look fully up to date" is illogical. If taken to it's
conclusion, nothing will ever be update again.

It's false to think that just because an entity was amended yesterday,
it means it's up to date:
If a typo in a road's name is amended, but the road is left incorrectly
tagged as 'tertiary' instead of 'primary' it's not up to date.

Likewise an entity previously amended 10 years ago doesn't mean it's
inaccurate.

DaveF