[Tagging] Proposal for admission=* tag

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 11:56:09 UTC 2020

I think it would be generally useful to add this kind of information, not
only when the ticket office is spatially distant from the feature, but in
every case where a ticket is needed. An alternative idea could be to use
the type=site relation, add the ticket office with an appropriate role to
the relation (e.g. "sells_tickets"). Maybe the term "sells" should be
omitted, because sometimes you need a ticket, but it is free (e.g. to
control the number of people you let in, or to get an idea how many people
have entered, even if there aren't safety reasons).

If we do this, I would prefer a strong relation between the feature and the
ticket office, not just by the name, but with explicit links (a relation).

Cheers
Martin