[Tagging] Proposal for admission=* tag

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 23:15:05 UTC 2020

to avoid a lot of relations, I think we should have 2 functions (or pois
within the feature):
1.
place where you can buy the tickets, and
2.
place where the tickets are checked

this could also be the same place (e.g. ticket office where you have to
pass through in order to enter the POI).
Of places to get the ticket there are at least 3 kind: a machine issuing
tickets, a person where you can buy tickets, or a place where you can get
tickets which you already reserved or bought before.

All the simpler cases (ticket office within or at the perimeter of the
POI), we do not really need a relation, a specific tag would be sufficient.
Sometimes it could be a property of "entrance=*" or barrier=gate objects

Cheers,
Martin