[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - parking=street_side

Supaplex supaplex at riseup.net
Tue Oct 27 23:44:56 UTC 2020

In this case you can simply use "parking:lane:right = parallel". Since
it is a simple parking lane, it has nothing to do with street_side as
suggested in the proposal.

(The question is rather how to tag the bike lane - a suggestion is for
example is
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/cycleway:protection)