[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Tag:shelter_type=rock_shelter

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Sep 4 15:23:58 UTC 2020

"A cave you might need a torch to explore" - note that caves may be smaller.

In fact, some cave classifications have separate categories for caves
small enough/open enough to be fully lit by sun and at least some consider
rock shelters to be a type of cave.

Sep 4, 2020, 05:51 by andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com: