[Tagging] Tagging of individual terraced houses?

Oliver Simmons oliversimmo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:53:25 UTC 2020

I understand that, but if a program is given a single way, it has no
understanding of surrounding geometry (e.g. alot renderers look at things
one by one)

(playing devils advocate here)
but then why do `building=bungalow` and `building=semidetached_house` exist?

Bungalows can be seen from `building:levels=1`.
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/building=bungalow

Semi-detached houses can be seen from geometry like you said.
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/building=semidetached_house