[Tagging] How to tag a social vacation centre?

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Sat Sep 12 02:57:10 UTC 2020

Unless it was discussed here in the tagging list, I couldn't find any
discussion on the wikis.
It really doesn't make sense, since a resort is always first and
foremost a hotel or accommodation of some sort aimed at tourists.
Although it has a leisure component, that's not the main element,
otherwise it would be a theme park.

Using the Google translator, in the discussion page it reads:
"In at least 3 European countries such aerea are referred to as a resort
and the proposed alternatives are definitely wrong or misleading. So an
XXX resort on the map is a resort and not an amusement park. This notice
should go away."