[Tagging] Tagging for board games themed pubs

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 09:15:38 UTC 2020

I would tag board_games=* for the availability of board_games at the venue.
Values: yes, no, or a colon separated list of available games.

For theme meaning style, maybe simply style=*, or pub_style=*, or
pub:style=*,

For theme meaning the specialty or focus: specialty=* or focus=* or the
like.

I'm not sure how to tag solar terrace orientation and terrace cover type,
though....

Vr gr Peter Elderson