[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (DEPRECATED building=funeral hall)

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Sep 18 06:46:30 UTC 2020

building tags and amenity/shop/... tags are for different purposes

building=church is building constructed as a church that now can
be a place of worship, warehouse, unused or something else but
retained building structure typical to a church

amenity=place_of_worship is a place where regular worship is conducted
- it may be in a church, in open area, in former fish market, in building constructed
as a warehouse

Not sure whatever there are building where their structure makes them
recognizable as funeral halls, but in case where such building exist
correct tagging is building=funeral_hall (potentially also amenity=funerall_hall)

Sep 17, 2020, 23:50 by wolle68 at posteo.de: