[Tagging] admin, please remove this user from the list

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 08:52:15 UTC 2020

It's been some weeks now that I get this kind of reply for every message
that I write to tagging. Can an admin please remove the address
jimutt at hey.com from the list recipients? Thank you.

*haystack-mail-home-inbound-postfix-0.localdomain rejected your message to
the following email addresses:*

jimutt at hey.com
The address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination
domain. It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the
problem by doing one or more of the following:

   1. Send the message again, but before you do, delete and retype the
   address. If your email program automatically suggests an address to use,
   don't select it.
   2. Clear the recipient AutoComplete cache in your email program by
   following the steps in this article: Status code 5.1.1
   <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=389363>. Then resend the
   message, but before you do, be sure to delete and retype the address.
   3. Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) to
   confirm you're using the right address. Ask them if they've set up an email
   forwarding rule that could be forwarding your message to an incorrect
   address.

*haystack-mail-home-inbound-postfix-0.localdomain gave this error:
<jimutt at hey.com <jimutt at hey.com>>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
*