[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Chapel of rest)

wolle68 at posteo.de wolle68 at posteo.de
Fri Sep 25 15:07:30 UTC 2020

"Wake rooms" was at one time my favorite, but then I was told that some
people might associate "wake" with a particular denomination as well.

I'm not a native speaker either, so I can't judge.

Something with "viewing" might be nice as well; "funeral viewing room"
(between quotation marks) yields some interesting results on Google. A
bit long, but at this point, I'd take that as a minor incovenience.