[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Human

Minh Nguyen minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us
Thu Apr 1 02:27:02 UTC 2021

Vào lúc 17:10 2021-03-31, James Dummkopf đã viết:
> Thanks to everyone for their inputs during the RFC.  My co-authors and I
> appreciate all of the thoughtful comments received, and we believe we've
> captured the consensus of the community and the cooperation of our
> parents on this tagging.
>
> The biggest point of contention was whether this tagging belongs in the
> `natural` or the `man_made` top-level key, which has been resolved in
> favour of `natural`.
>
> Voting is now open until April 15. Please cast your (yes) vote!
>
> Proposal page: https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/Human
> <https://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/Human>

Unfortunately, as a human myself, I have a serious conflict of interest.
So instead of voting, I am resigned to wishing my node happy birthday --
in Klingon.

I guess this is as good a time as any to inform the list that I recently
revised the language:* documentation [1] to reflect the fact that these
keys are predominantly used to indicate language usage on things other
than schools. Humans, perhaps?

[1]
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Key:language#POIs_other_than_schools

minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us