[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Human

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 07:37:04 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 1 Apr 2021, at 02:13, James Dummkopf <jamesdummkopf401 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Voting is now open until April 15. Please cast your (yes) vote!

thank you for working on this proposal, it is something that many of us have been missing for a long time, but nobody has cared to tackle the problem so far, so most honestly my sincere appreciation.

The proposal defines a good starting point, but there are some essential pieces that I believe are still missing. For example, these humans seem to be quite isolated, while as we know, that would be quite a misrepresentation, so we probably need a new relation type: family relations, and family_master relations (so that original families and self-founded families and descendant families can be grouped).
I don’t have the time in the next days, so if you could add these concepts to your proposal it would be awesome.

Again, thank you and keep up the good work.

Cheers Martin