[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 139, Issue 1

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Fri Apr 2 02:58:26 UTC 2021

I do admit to liking how on April Fool's Day (at least in my culture), the tongues of others remain firmly in cheek.  Once a year, even all day, OK.  Beyond that, I'm glad we keep it serious around here.  Or do our best to do so.

Fun for a day, and done.  Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion.  As it were.