[Tagging] Clubhouse vs Community Centre

nathan case nathancase at outlook.com
Fri Apr 2 09:11:59 UTC 2021

Thank you to everyone who has responded so far.

The consensus has been overwhelmingly that a clubhouse is not, by default, a community centre and the current tagging scheme is therefore inappropriate.

I’d like to get the widest range of views possible on this, so will create a proposal on this topic to see if we can agree on amenity=clubhouse.

Many thanks,

Nathan