[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC -mass rock

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Apr 2 12:28:20 UTC 2021

to clarify:

I am 100% fine with tagging existing and visible remains/ruins

I can live with tagging barely visible remains or ones where
linking to tagged object is at best dubious
(such as mapping railway=abandoned where sole trace is
embankment/cutting or some other kind of earthworks).

I am not accepting mapping things of completely and utterly
gone, without any trace whatsoever - and without danger of
accidental remapping.
For example buildings and railway in place that is now open pit mine
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Turow.jpg
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=14/50.9071/14.9063 )
I worry that this historic=place_of_worship (however tagged)
can be similar to mapping say
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willa_Ro%C5%BCnowskich_w_Krakowiehttp://lh3.ggpht.com/_U-jCFu6f-jI/Sjwj0NKiJYI/AAAAAAAAG8E/pQ6oHG8tm1E/s512/59.jpg )
- now gone without any trace.

Apr 2, 2021, 13:39 by annekadistel at web.de: