[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - clubhouse

nathan case nathancase at outlook.com
Fri Apr 2 15:17:37 UTC 2021

It’s a good point and one I actually went back and forth on myself!

I went with it in the end because club=golf is listed in the on the club page and there is no defined restriction on a club being non-profit. Therefore if the definition of a clubhouse is where a club meets, then clubhouse seems to fit linguistically as well as by criteria. The definition on the golf=clubhouse page also didn’t seem much different from what I am proposing.

It would also seem a little odd for me to have golf as the one sporting exception.

Something I’m definitely open to changing though – so if others have thoughts on it, I’m open to it. I’ll also make a note on the proposal discussion page.

Cheers!