[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC -mass rock

Anne-Karoline Distel annekadistel at web.de
Fri Apr 2 15:21:27 UTC 2021

Just to be clear - the rock itself is not sacred, it was just safer to
celebrate mass in the open air with guards posted around rather than
meeting in a barn or church ruin, because you could just flee across the
fields or into the woods in case British soldiers were approaching to
avoid being killed.

And I haven't found out whether there might still be annual mass being
said in some locations, especially when there is a holy well nearby.