[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - railway:signal:*:shape

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Fri Apr 2 20:39:13 UTC 2021

Am Freitag, 2. April 2021, 19:23:16 CEST schrieb Mateusz Konieczny via
Tagging:
> oho, that is quite high level of detail :)
>
> railway:signal:distant:shape=classic seems like something with different
> meanings in different places in regions, and may even change over time
>
> maybe find other value for that?

I'm open for any better values. Actually the values in the table are just
examples on how things could look like, the actual values for each signal have
to be determined separately.

The only thing we really make use of is the ETCS stop marker.

What "classic" means would have to be determined per signal type. If it is
unclear a better name has to be found obviously. So a "classic" H/V light
signal would be something different then a "classic" Sr light signal.