[Tagging] Proposed rewrite Of highway=track wiki page - Third Draft

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:33:07 UTC 2021

Added some ideas for context improvement Zeke, (both to the previous
thread and Discussion page). I also find this a major step forward and
will support it even in it's current format.
Nice job and an example for the whole community how to proceed on a
proposal with a major global impact and sensitivity.

Regards Sir !

Bert Araali