[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 139, Issue 76 Seasonal only.

St Niklaas st.niklaas at live.nl
Thu Apr 15 12:02:23 UTC 2021

Seasonal only presence ?
Why is that important ?
It might be country specific as mentioned, but it actually is. The Belgian sea / beach is closed for swimmers without the presence of guards ? That is what I would call closed. I don’t know any beach with that rule. Swim where ever you like or swim safe (guarded) or free if your able to.
How to make that difference in tagging ?
The guards will not be visible or present but still watching the swimmers. A watchman could be cruising around by boat, motorized or walking or at a central post (cabin) or chair, but they will always be local guards, you need local knowledge about the sea, its streams and the shore. But they will have certain hours of presence, lets say a working hours without pay, but it ends around dinner time, the end of the day. But swimming will be allowed at all times.
Have Fun and be Safe