[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - shop as post-partner

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Sat Apr 17 11:18:55 UTC 2021

Hello,

Le 17.04.21 à 12:58, Robin Burek a écrit :
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/shop_as_post-partner
>>     Do you have any comments / suggestions from anyone? Otherwise I
>>     would like to submit the proposal for voting tomorrow
48h after a rewrite ? it 's a little too fast.
i only warn talk-fr about the new version right now (and with
7000 objets, it's the bigger use of the current tag which is in
conflict with the proposal)
ther sentence "The tag post_office is approved for tagging post
offices, that can not marked as amenity=post_office" is an issue
because in France, post_office is also used for tagging post offices
to refine amenity=post_office.

Regards,
Marc