[Tagging] New USBRs in Ohio

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Tue Apr 20 01:49:16 UTC 2021

You keep some odd hours, Minh!  (No judgement, merely an observation).

A simple FYI:  In the interest of our wiki's USBRS Proposed section's request (yours, if I'm not mistaken) to "please keep this table synchronized with state registry wikis (for example, Ohio)," together with the knock-me-over-with-a-feather post I made to talk-us today that there are NINETEEN new USBRs in the Spring 2021 round, I thought I'd remind you to see what might be done in / to that Ohio table.  Ohio is proposing SIX USBRs:  21, 25, 30, 44, 225 and 230; wow.  We've been hearing about the first few for many years, it's great to see them at long last.

Yes, I probably AM going to ask you to create some png files here...along with your usual good research work of determining "black or green?"  But not today, merely a heads-up until after they are officially AASHTO-approved.

19!  Kerry and I are still shaking our heads in amazement, and burning some midnight oil ourselves, too!

Regards,
Steve