[Tagging] Proposed features/trailblazed=poles; cairns; symbols ... Approved

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 07:40:06 UTC 2021

I changed definition this way:

   - trailblazed=symbols can be used only if there is no waymarked route
   tagged with a osmc:symbol
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:osmc:symbol>=* symbol
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:symbol>=* wiki:symbol
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:wiki:symbol>=* or just a
   colour. If this condition is met trailblazed=symbols can be used and
   additional tag can be added osmc:symbol
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:osmc:symbol>=* symbol
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:symbol>=* or wiki:symbol
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:wiki:symbol>=*
   - trailblazed=poles or trailblazed=cairns can be used as combination
   with waymarked route tagged by a osmc:symbol
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:osmc:symbol>=* symbol
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:symbol>=* wiki:symbol
   <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:wiki:symbol>=* or just a colour.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:trailblazed:visibility

please let me know if this definition is fine know or it still should be
improved

regards

mira

út 20. 4. 2021 v 8:31 odesílatel Peter Elderson <pelderson at gmail.com>