[Tagging] Tagging proposals: What's the exact time for start/end?

tracker51 tracker51 at t-online.de
Wed Apr 21 13:29:09 UTC 2021

Hello,

Now that I'm writing this it's April 20, 2021, about 13:27 UTC. My
question relates to the current proposal

boundary=forestry(_compartment) relations.

On the related website, one can read the following text:

<quote>
boundary=forestry(_compartment) relations
Voting (under way)
Penegal
boundary=forestry
 Tagging scheme for areas used for forestry
2020-12-27
2021-03-17
2021-04-06
2021-04-20
</quote>

As to this it should still be possible to vote. Am I right? Wouldn't
it be useful to additionally give the exact time for start and end of
proposals? Or is there an explanation anywhere which I haven't found?

Best regards

tracker51