[Tagging] remove “rendering” from proposal template

Brian M. Sperlongano zelonewolf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:57:03 UTC 2021

I 100% agree with this suggestion.  Proposals should discuss tagging and
modeling while rendering decisions belong to the various renderers.  While
proposals should consider the impact on rendering (especially when
modifying tags that render today), it seems that authors are interpreting
this section as a place to invent new Carto style features.