[Tagging] Fwd: Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - reusable packaging

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 17:20:58 UTC 2021

I totally understand Frederik's point, but in Brighton we have a
specifically plastic-free shop https://www.storebrighton.co.uk/home whose
whole business is built around reusable packaging and zero waste....is that
what the original poster is talking about? In which case, it is not a
short-term business decision.