[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - boundary=forestry( compartment) relations

António Madeira antoniomadeira at gmx.com
Sun Apr 25 17:51:55 UTC 2021

I totally agree with stevea.
It was a tremendous proposal not only in participation but in its scope
and documentation. I didn't vote because when I was about to do it I
noticed my vote wouldn't make a difference, but it's clear the community
thinks there's something here that should change and evolve to a next
level. Kudos for not giving up with this mammoth task!
Whichever the result will be at the end, OpenStreetMap will surely come
out stronger and better.

Regards,
António.