[Tagging] Who has the last word over the access tag?

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Sun Apr 25 19:59:10 UTC 2021

On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 01:50:01PM +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Still, every day people are walking across your property and the police are
> waving happily.
>
> Are the paths in your garden still access=private?

No - Because we strictly adhere to "On the ground" principles. Noone
other than historians or the former owner could know that its access=private.

All others observe the now public accessibility - Legal state has
changed.

We can not expect mappers to research every objects legal history for
possible contradicting legal state.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                     f at zz.de