[Tagging] Who has the last word over the access tag?

Yves ycai at mailbox.org
Mon Apr 26 16:19:48 UTC 2021

After thinking this through, I really think that the most important information the access tag should convey is not public nor private, but access=discouraged_by_owner, full definition being "authorized by law, but discouraged by the land owner".
Definitively, the access tag should inform any user that they are walking on thin ice when using those paths.
Regards,
Yves