[Tagging] surface=gravel problems

Ture Pålsson ture at turepalsson.se
Wed Apr 28 04:55:03 UTC 2021

> Hmmm ... maybe the Chapter 5, Technical Reconnaissance – Route Classification of the  U.S. Army / US Marine Corps Engineer Reconnaissance manual ?
>
> Not one I've ever seen at the local book store, so please share!

Googling ”engineer reconnaissance” turns up several hits, though the relevant chapter seems to be number 4 in the more recent ones.

Spontaneous reaction after a quick look: As a renderer, yes please!, but good luck getting the not-technically-advanced mappers (who seem to be our target demographic) to read, understand and apply all *that*!