[Tagging] Roudabout, center island, type of a traffic_island?

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Wed Apr 28 13:04:50 UTC 2021

The biggest issue I can see with that is that the barrier=kerb really applies only to the way, while the other tags apply only to the area.

What I usually do in cases where I have different tags that should apply to the way forming a closed shape, and to it’s area it’s enclosing, is tag the way with one set of tags, then use that way in a multi-poly relation (which might have only that one way) to tag the area.