[Tagging] Tagging piste:difficulty for track piste:type=nordic; skitour

Yves ycai at mailbox.org
Thu Apr 29 10:43:59 UTC 2021

2) Paul's second option is not very advisable when you map difficulty and grooming on each way of the route.

Both several difficulties (or grooming) semicolon separated and adjacent ways are present in the database, but they are very rare.
The semicolon variant is not likely to be used by data consumer, and multiple ways are a pain to edit, so I'm afraid that there is no formal and good solution to this yet.

Yves - Opensnowmap