[Tagging] Vending machine stores

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 07:35:54 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 5 Aug 2021, at 02:40, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not aware of a tag for a shop or building that specifically houses vending machines. There are a few locations like this at motorway rest areas in the USA but they tend to be just a covered roof, not fully enclosed.

I have seen such a shop in Italy, while there was no door (IIRR), i.e. it was open 24/7, the machines were in enclosed space at the ground floor of a historic building, similar to atms that are in the anteroom of a bank), and it was not very big (a single room with maybe 6-8 machines).
It’s not mapped currently and I recall it might be closed, but will pay attention next time I’m in the place

Having some vending machines standing together is not untypical, the particularity for me is in the kind of things they sell (e.g. drinks, cold snacks and sweets, coffee, cigarettes, preservatives are typical, milk, toothpaste, meat, etc. are rare, around here)

Cheers Martin