[Tagging] [Italy] [C19] New regulation for accessing public places

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 11:29:10 UTC 2021

On 6/8/21 5:20 pm, Yves via Tagging wrote:
> Hello,
> I doubt such temporary (hopefully) measures that tend to be modified
> every few weeks can be maintained in OSM properly, even with a lively
> community like Italy.

And while those tag value names maybe used in Italy they may not be used
elsewhere.

access=covid_vaccinated;covid_clear would be more universal and make
sense for other parts of the world.

However I agree with Yves, even if they go on for 5 months they will
change possibly during that 5 months.

I don't think OSM tags dress codes either - a requirement to ware a
collared shirt and no thongs, or a suit and tie are known to me in some
places.

In some places the wearing of masks is required whenever you leave home.