[Tagging] Vending machine stores

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:37:05 UTC 2021

+1

I've seen several in Belgium. Ranging from snack and drink vending
machines to complete prepared or semi-prepared meals and other stuff.
Others even have a terrace or seating area with microwaves to warm up or
prepare food.
Essentially it's just replacing a "human" vendor by a robot, as Sathoshi
said a means of celling. Just like an ATM replaces some traditionally
bank counter services, doesn't mean we can't tag a bank with a seperate
self-service or ATM room as a bank.

Those selling food can be fast food, even restaurant. As the example in
Belgium I've seen and along some Dutch highways are just kitchens where
the food is passed through the vending machines (hot or cold) to the
customers in the consumption area, but they are just restaurants.

Greetings,

Bert Araali