[Tagging] talking about time representation

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 06:38:19 UTC 2021

1. Given there seems to be actual differences between the old standard and
the new ISO 8601-1, shouldn't it be instead correct into ISO 8601:2004 in
the mean time before changes are processed?
2. Is there mechanisms to represent Soring Equinox or Setsubun in the
latest ISO standard?

在 2021年8月9日週一 00:45,Richard Welty <rwelty at averillpark.net> 寫道: