[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - dovecote

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 20:22:50 UTC 2021

Have you checked for all variants in use?
In addition to building dovecote there are about 30 historic=dovecotes, and
a few other variants.
One problem with building=dovecote is that many (historic) dovecotes I know
of in my area are modified defensive towers. So they would be tagged as
towers.

Volker
Italy