[Tagging] Outdoor activities agency

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Tue Aug 17 12:32:42 UTC 2021

I had the same difficulty just recently trying to find a tag for a tour
company [1] offering boat tours of Deception Pass, a local tourist
attraction. I ended up using shop=tourism.

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/367289983

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 5:09 AM Javier Sánchez Portero <javiersanp at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I'm looking for the best tagging for a place where you can book outdoor
> activities
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outdoor_recreation
>
> Focused mainly on book of guided tours like hiking, mountaineering,
> canyoning, potholing,...
>
> The nearest thing I could find in the wiki are
> shop=travel_agency/office=travel_agent and try to define the activities
> they offer, but not sure as they offer local activities with no travel
> implied.
>
> Regards, Javier Sanchez

@osm_washington
www.snowandsnow.us