[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse bush

Vincent van Duijnhoven vincenttemp at vanduijnhoven.xyz
Thu Feb 4 07:50:39 UTC 2021

Just wondering, why would landuse=landscaping fit in the landuse category of flowerbed and grass not?

But I like the idea. It is a bit the same as my suggestion for landuse/ natural=urban_greenery + landcover. But with the landscaping tag, basically all human made green (especially in built-up area) should be tagged then as landuse=landscaping? Also imagine farmland and a road. Between those two, there is a 2m wide patch of grass to fill the space. Would landscaping also fit there? When I, as a non native english speaker, think of landscaping, I think more about the greenery in parks and gardens. I understand that other greenery in a built-up area is also part of the landscape but the term might be a bit confusing.

4 feb. 2021 01:04 van zelonewolf at gmail.com: