[Tagging] Proposal ogham_stone

Anne-Karoline Distel annekadistel at web.de
Sun Feb 7 15:05:53 UTC 2021

It looks like it might not get approved, so I'll have to adapt the
proposal to try and get a better standard. A resource has come to my
attention that could add more value. I'll just copy and paste what I put
on the discussion page, in case people don't find it there:

    After I started this proposal, I found a research project and
    website which has quite a bit of information on ogham stones as well
    as 3D imagery for some of them. Their website uses OSM as well and
    is licensed under a Creative Commons
    Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Ireland License. It would
    be good to link from each ogham stone on OSM to their website. I
    have contacted them and the default URL is
    https://ogham.celt.dias.ie/search.php?ciic=NUMBER_OR_NAME
    <https://ogham.celt.dias.ie/search.php?ciic=NUMBER_OR_NAME> (not all
    of them have a number). If we had a tag ogham_in_3d:ref
    <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:ogham_in_3d:ref&action=edit&redlink=1>=*
    to add the name, the link could be displayed similarly to how the
    wikipedia or mapillary links work. I am told that they will keep the
    structure of the links, even when they revamp their website. Since
    it looks like I have to redo the proposal anyway, I could add that.

b-unicycling aka Anne