[Tagging] Fwd: Re: Feature Proposal - RFC - boundary=forest(_compartment) relations

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:24:13 UTC 2021

On 08/02/2021 10:14, David Marchal via Tagging wrote:
> The proposal is about the management limits of the forestry area
> (which include what you call forest in your example case).

I've used both https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/landuse=forestry
and https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/landuse=forest for that sort
of thing, but don't have any particular preference as to which actual
tag is used going forward - if boundary=forest is preferred (and in
taginfo there are more of them) then I'll happily use that instead.

Best Regards,

Andy