[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse bush

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Sat Feb 13 09:55:30 UTC 2021

Le 13.02.21 à 10:40, Martin Koppenhoefer a écrit :
>> On 13 Feb 2021, at 10:05, Marc_marc <marc_marc at mailo.com> wrote:
>> natural=scrub + managed=yes ?
>
> amenity=drinking_water + drinking_water=no ?

It's not really the same thing, knowing that your answer is a trollotag,
whereas I was rather pointing out the inconsistency of the natural
criterion in a world where, in Europe, there is no longer any primary
forest or almost not any place where humans have never intervened.
next to my house there are 2 shrubs, one planted by a human,
the other not.
it really deserves 2 different main tags ?
good luck to avoid the error, you are in theoretical considerations.
https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/13Am
what's next ? man_made=tree for tree planted by human ?