[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse bush

Vincent van Duijnhoven vincenttemp at vanduijnhoven.xyz
Mon Feb 15 09:14:14 UTC 2021

I would say not. natural=scrub should only be used on scrub features (from wild scrublands to decorative ones). If the majority is scrub then I would tag it as natural=scrub and tag trees individually.

would scrub=greenery be a good tag to map the decorative scrub?

Greetings,
Vincent
15 feb. 2021 09:27 van pelderson at gmail.com: