[Tagging] Binding numbers

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:41:08 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 16 Feb 2021, at 19:23, Skyler Hawthorne <osm at dead10ck.com> wrote:
>
> someone inevitably assumes I'm just doing a rogue import and jumps in my face to tell me to follow the rules. It's quite exhausting and makes it very difficult to participate in the community. There needs to be more good faith around here.

I can understand it may be annoying, but it really was just a kind notice, and with all the rogue and often badly executed imports we are used to, there is a reason good faith is not the only feeling we have when reading about an import, admittedly, most of these kind of importers will not come here to ask sensible questions about tagging  ;-)

Cheers Martin