[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - holy well

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Fri Feb 19 04:48:27 UTC 2021

Note that there are building=church no longer used for religious purposes

Building described in
https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/how-a-st-louis-church-became-a-skatepark
is still building=church

And if "any place where people pray regularly" would be amenity=place_of_worship
then garden of my grandmother would fit, what is ridiculous

Feb 19, 2021, 01:07 by bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com: