[Tagging] Access restrictions and expressway=yes

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:32:35 UTC 2021

Hilarious ! From a galactic perspective, very revealing. But anyway, if
we all would be willing to look at issues we have worldwide from a more
global perspective would already be a big step forward, UN is doing
their best, but has big room for improvements, like f.i. equal
representation of cultures, religions and indigenous people and some
other perspectives I've forgotten, equal voting rights (no veto's),
respect for minorities... but don't we have an organisation who does
that, who practices and promotes those principles in a fully
transparant, respectfull and equal way for all - OSM !
By the way @stevea, I've seen that movie when I was a young rebel
teenager, very revealing, glad you remembered me about it.

Anyway, you people (yes not "you guys" :) ), it's great to be part of
this community and find so many people out here who recognise these
subtle nuances and how we all do our best to recognise and improve
(develop ?) in these matters.
Back to the drawing board, is their a need or room for reviewing or
support extending our highway=* tagging, do we need a highway review
masterplan, highway=expressway, or is what we have sufficient... for now ?

Greetings,

Bert Araali