[Tagging] Automatic edit: access=visitors --> access=customers

Marc_marc marc_marc at mailo.com
Fri Feb 26 11:35:23 UTC 2021

Le 26.02.21 à 11:28, Volker Schmidt a écrit :
> For me there seems to be a difference:
>
> visitors visit a place, they typically do not purchase anything:
>
>   * I am a customer of a supermarket, or any other shop.
>   * I am a visitor of a National Park or of a Museum or of the European
>     Parliament building

because it's free=no <> free=yes ?
or because one is a material good and the other is an immaterial good?
if so, are you a visitor when you go to the swimming pool or buy a
telephone subscription?
and if you buy a gif in a museum, do you become a customer?

as often, 3-in-1 value seems unrealistic to me compared to real life
where categories are more complex than "3xyes" <> 3xno" criteria.

if the poi is free, fee=no seems to me much more practical
than inventing a new access value, with all the practical
concerns that this entails.
so i see access=visitors as a bad alias for access=customers