[Tagging] Proposed feature - RFC - Military Bases

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 13:23:07 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 1. Jan 2021, at 01:42, Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Done, in the form:
>
> When mapping potentially sensitive areas such as these, please be aware of Para I Section b of the OSMF /Terms_of_Use#I._Introduction
>
> Is that acceptable to everybody?

I don’t see why any of this should be mentioned in a tagging proposal, just like I would not include a paragraph about copyright infringement or other licensing questions, etc.

It may have a place on a tagging definition page, but in a proposal it seems not necessary and distracting from the purpose of the page (finding a suitable tagging scheme).

Cheers Martin