[Tagging] Making public transit tagging orthogonal across the map

Phake Nick c933103 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 00:29:18 UTC 2021

For example, this minibus route http://www.16seats.net/eng/rmb/r_kn40.html
use a half-green, half-red color to identify itself as can be seen in the
webpage's photo, or you can see like route 18/18P in this photo
https://hk.appledaily.com/local/20090811/QR26FGTVJLTNDNXFYBI2UJCSJA/ use
red text and yellow background to identify itself

在 2021年1月2日週六 07:37,Stefan Tauner <stefan.tauner at gmx.at> 寫道: